What's New in C2
- Answering who, what, when, where, why, and how questions about a text.
- Reviewing nouns, pronouns, verbs, adverbs, and adjectives.
- Writing personal narratives.
- Adding two three-digit numbers with and without regrouping (436+329).
- Adding four two-digit numbers with and without regrouping (24+64+99+57).
- Subtraction Pre-assessment and Subtraction Strategies
- "Living Things Depend on Each Other"
October 31 - Little Patriot Pom Squad for Girls in Communities K-2 (9:00-10:30 AM in PRS Gym)
November 2-6 - PRS Spirit Week!
- Monday, Nov. 2 -- Camo Day
- Tuesday, Nov. 3-- Tacky Day
- Wednesday, Nov. 4 _ Crazy hat/Sock Day
- Thursday, Nov 5. -- Favorite Team Day
- Friday, Nov. 6 -- Patriot Day (wear all much red, white, and blue as possible)
Note: With the various dress up days, learners will be expected to remain in dress code with the exception not wearing solid tops and bottoms if participating in the theme for the day and of course hats are allowed on Wednesday
November 6 - Pep Rally at 1:45
November 6 - First Home Basketball Game: Patriots vs. ACA (Girls play at 5:00 and boys at 6:30.)
November 9 - Southeastern Raptor Center Visit for Communities K-4 (Send $1 by Monday, November 2.)
large chart paper
color Expo markers
- white card stock