ST. MARY'S ADMISSION EVENTS
You Are Invited to Experience St. Mary's High School
Join Us for an Open House
EXPERIENCE ST. MARY'S IN ACTION!
Catholic Passion....Academic Rigor
- Join Us for a Coffee Meet and Greet!
- Opportunity to Meet Members of our Faculty and Staff
- Meet and Question Members of our Senior Student Ambassador Panel
- Observe Classes in Action
- Experience our SMHS Community!
- Register for the OPEN HOUSE on Nov. 19th and automatically ENTER a free drawing:
- 1st Place: Paid Application Fee and PIRATE GEAR (Value $100)
- 2nd Place: PIRATE GEAR (Value $50)
Shadow Day Information:
- Shadow Days are 8:30 am - 3:00 pm.
- Students should be dropped off at the front office no later than 8:30am and picked up there at 3:00pm. If they are to ride home with a SMHS student, they must have a note stating this.
- Catholic School Shadow students should wear their uniforms. All other students should follow our dress code (no jeans, flip flops. No shirts or sweatshirts with logos or designs other than their school's logo, shirts need a collar and must be tucked in. Crew neck sweaters are allowed)
- SMHS Admissions Office will provide a $3 coupon towards lunch in The Cove. Students should bring a few dollars for lunch and or snack
- Students should bring a water bottle, backpack with work to do, or a book ( in case a class is having a test).
- Students will shadow a freshman or sophomore Ambassador for the day. (Registering for shadow day helps in pairing the 8th grader with an Ambassador who has similar interest)
- Student Interview will take place during the day.