by Brittany Andrus
An Inspirational Child Delevoper
Any parents who hug and kiss their children, showing their love and encouraging their children to express their individuality, have Dr. Spock to thank.
- Came from a strict family
- Educated in private schools when young
- Member of the rowing team for the Olympics in 1924
- Began Medical school at Yale in 1925, but transferred to Columbia University in 1927
Child Development: Cared for children and helped adult raise them better.
- Psychiatry (medicine to focus the mind for specialized children)
- Political activist
- Cares for children and wants adults to raise them better
- Become political in fear of a nuclear bomb
Secrets to his Success
- Finds the right words to inspire everyone to care for their babies
- Works on physical side of a child to care it better