Avoca District 37 - November 2, 2021 😎 🏫 😎
In this issue ...
- Watch the Video of Town Hall Meeting 1 and Take the Custom Survey
- Vaccination Clinic for Ages 5-11: Registration Info Comes Out Nov. 8
- Town Hall Meeting 2 on November 17: Facilities, Learning Environments, & Finances
Watch the Video of Town Hall Meeting 1 & Take Custom Survey
If you could not attend, you can still watch the presentation and take the survey via the link at the end of the presentation recording.
Right now, only 73 parents/guardians have completed the survey and it is essential that your voice be heard. Click on the video below and have your voice heard. (And attend the November 17 Town Hall 2 - see more below.)
Vaccination Clinic for Ages 5-11
- November 12 & December 3 (Dose 1 & 2) - 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Carleton Washburne School Gymnasiums - Winnetka
- November 23 & December 14 (Dose 1 & 2) - 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Misner Auditorium in Glencoe
You should consult your child's pediatrician, and if you can get your vaccinations via your pediatrician in a timely manner, then please consider doing so.
Registration details will be released on Monday, November 8 and vaccination supplies for the clinics will be limited.
Vaccinations are the most direct way to lower the risk of Covid to individuals and the community. Likewise, vaccinations will contribute to school environments and operations being as constructive for student learning as possible.
Facilities, Learning Spaces, and District Finances: Town Hall 2 on November 17
Additionally, you can complete a customized survey and participate in small focus groups.
The feedback generated from the survey and focus groups directly informs the Strategic Planning Committee's work in developing a District Needs Assessment and ultimately, a new strategic plan for Avoca.
The meeting will be at 7 p.m. in the Marie Murphy Gym. Masking and Social Distancing protocols will be in place.