Do's and Dont's
For Mens Dress in a Job Interview
Things to think about when picking the proper attire.
- Dress in a manner that is appropriate for the position you are applying for
- A nice suit should be worn to most interviews
- Suit should be comfortable and fit you well
- Clothing should be neat, clean and pressed
- Your hair should be neat, clean and conservative
- Make sure that you have fresh breath.
What to avoid when picking your attire
- Avoid wearing overly casual clothes that make you look unprofessional
- Excessive accessories are can be distracting
- Steer away from ill fitting clothes. It may give the wrong impression
- Avoid anything overly distracting. Bright and obnoxious patters are the big ones
- Something that wouldn't ever be worn in the job you are being interviewed for
- The obvious: Dirty, Smelly, Unclean dress attire