National Library Week, April 10-16 2016
As the MKB Library celebrates National Library Week:
- Annual Book Swap, First Floor, M-W 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Friends of the Library Basket Raffle, Circulation Desk
- Make your own READ poster, Reference Desk
- Color Me Calm Group Coloring Session, Second Floor
- Daily Drawings and Giveaways, Circulation Desk
- Become a Friend of the Library, Circulation Desk
SPECIAL EVENTS THROUGHOUT THE WEEK!
Sunday, April 10
- End Panel Decorating Contest for MU clubs and teams, Library First Floor
- Trivia Fun! Bring your friends and win prizes! McGowan Room, 6:00 p.m.
Monday, April 11
- Tours of the Library, open to the public, Circulation Desk, 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Jewelry Sale, sponsored by the Library Club, Library First Floor, 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- New and Published Faculty Reception, by invitation, McGowan Room, 4:00-7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, April 12
- Roya Fahmy, guest speaker on social justice and global studies in Brazil, open to the public, McGowan Room, 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, April 13
- Transformation through Yoga, McGowan Room, 12:00-1:00 p.m.
- Color Me Calm Coloring Session and Snacks, Library Second Floor, 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Thursday, April 14
- Coffee with President Botzman, Library First Floor, 10:00 a.m.
- Paper Airplane Contest, Library First Floor, 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Local Authors Write it Right, open to the public, McGowan Room, 6:00 p.m.
Friday, April 15
- Friends of the Library Basket Raffle, Circulation Desk, 3:00 p.m.
Monday, April 18
- Friends of Library Membership Drive Contest, Circulation Desk, 1:00 p.m.