- Born April 6, 1483 in Urbino, Italy
- Died April 6, 1520 in Rome, Italy
- Spent most of his life all over Italy
- He was trained by his foster fathers associate Timoteo Viti
- Growing up his lifestyle was sheltered and had aristocratic culture and was rich
- He created drawings like the "Battle of Milvan Bridge", he creates paintings like the "Mond "Crucifixion", and he also did some architecture like the "School of Athens"
- He had three patrons which were Pope Julius II, Pope Leo X, and Viti
- The Coronation of Charlemagne
- This piece was created in the years 1516 and 1517
- This piece of artwork was significant because it showed lots of detail in the background.
- I like this piece of art because it shows a lot that goes on in the coronation and shows a lot of detail that draws your attention to point out every detail in the painting.
- The ISMS
- Humanism- It shows people reactions to what is going on and you can tell what they are feeling about the actions in the picture
- Secularism- It shows this because it is showing how they would celebrate an occasion like this and who was involved with it