By: Ryan Falk
The plant contains the mind-altering chemical delta-9. Delta-9 effects your brain with these symptoms.
- Sensory distortion
- Poor coordination of movement
- Lowered reaction time
- After an initial “up,” the user feels sleepy or depressed
- Increased heartbeat (and risk of heart attack)
- Marijuana in not legal in Texas but is 23 outer states in the USA it is.
- Marijuana is a stimulant/depressant.
Cocaine is commonly sniffed or snorted. Some symptoms o cocaine are...
- Dilated pupils
- Runny nose
- Burned lips or fingers
- Intense cravings
- Need for higher doses
- Long periods of sleep
- In the USE cocaine is only legal for medical use
- cocaine is a stimulant/depressant
Heroin is used as a recreational drug for its euphoric effects. Heroin is an opioid pain killer. some symptions of heroin are...
- Tiny pupils
- Sleepy eyes
- Tendency to nod off
- Slow breathing
- Flushed skin
- Runny nose
- Heroin is mostly illegal in the USA.
- Heroine is not a stimulant/depressant.
The drug is available as a white or olive-green pill and is usually sold in the manufacturer’s bubble packaging.Users crush the pills and snort the powder, sprinkle it on marijuana and smoke it, dissolve it in a drink or inject it.Some symptoms of Rohypnol are...
- Loss of control over movements
- Feeling drunk without having drunk much alcohol
- Difficulty talking
- Difficulty with vision
- Rohypnol is illegal in the USA
- Rohypnol is a depressant