SAVE THE DATE!
Join us at the 2015 Career Development Symposium!
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
On October 27, the Learning and Development Center will host a Career Development Symposium. All City employees who are seeking to “step up” in their career and professional development are invited. At this year's symposium, you will have access to tools and information that will assist you on the road to career success!
Attend the symposium if you are seeking:
- A first-time bachelor or post-graduate degree
- Continuing education opportunities for professional development
- Tips to enhance your resume and personal branding
- Insight on how to improve your leadership skills
- Networking opportunities to advance your career success through relationship building and knowledge sharing
- Career coaching and counseling to help you achieve your career goals
The event will expose you to actualizing career readiness, encouraging career planning and providing career resilience resources to enhance your future with the City of Houston.