First Grade Feature
Feb. 8 - Feb. 12
- February 8- Last Day Stuco "Heartlines" go on sale
- February 10- SPE Papa John's Night
- February 12- SPE Valentine's Party (PTA)
- February 12- Monday Special Class Rotation
- February 15- NO SCHOOL President's Day
- February 19- Monday Special Class Rotation
- February 26- Yearbook Orders Due
- February 26- Tuesday Special Class Rotation
- March 18- Student Treasure Books Orders Due
WOW BEHAVIOR PARTY
Student Treasure Book Orders
We have been working on a HUGE writing project. We are making a class book which will be published! Your student will have the opportunity to have their very own copy to treasure forever.
Order Forms came home today.
All Forms Due Back March 18th, regardless if you decide to order or not. If everyone returns their form, our class will receive a book we can keep in our class library for years to come.
Just a friendly reminder that all Birthday Treats must be prepackaged.
Also a reminder that treats may be brought to school in the AM or dropped off by parents. Unfortunately, to avoid interruption, parents will not be able to come down. Thank you for your understanding.
Star Student- Nevaeh
Nevaeh was our star student this week!
Nevaeh's favorite food is mashed potatoes and ketchup. She loves to play outside and go fishing. Nevaeh likes school because she gets to hang out with her friends and also because she knows that she needs an education to one day fulfill her dream of being a Veterinarian.
Multi-syllable Words Con't
Informational- Book Club Project
All About Book Unit Begins
Unit 5- Addition and Subtraction Relationships
- Review and Final Assessment
Animals Unit Begins