By: John McCue
where is biotechnology used?
- biotechnology is used in the medical field by making dragonesses rapidly, inventing new medical technology, and making regenerative medicine.
- Biotechnology is used in agriculture by improving plants, animals and microorganisms
- Biotechnology is used in environmental cleanup by coming up with solutions to environmental problems and create chemicals and other things that will help with the problem
Some Negatives of Biotech
- creating harmful chemicals
- transforming wild species
- genetically modified crops
Career: Agricultural Chemical dealer
Agricultural Chemical dealers usually own big companies and sell and supply chemicals to farmers, keep these chemicals contained in these huge contains a lot of chemicals, and keep these huge buildings running.
National biotech rankings
- North carolina