PCHS PARENT News
July 26, 2019
Current Student Registration Dates/Times:
August 5: noon - 7:00 pm - Seniors and Juniors
August 6: noon - 7:00 pm - Sophomores and Freshmen
August 7: noon - 7:00 pm - All grades
If you are unable to attend with your student, or your student will not be attending with you, please make sure you have the required paperwork on registration process printed and pre-signed.
If you will not be able to attend registration dates, you may visit the high school on August 8, 9, 12 or 14 to complete the registration process. Pictures will be done on re-take days.
REGISTRATION PROCESS and MAP - forms attached below
(**Please read carefully**)
One 2 One Chromebook Insurance
Your student knows their student ID since you will not have access yet to Parent Portal to check.
If you have any concerns about being able to take care of this, please email Missy Falk
- Paperwork Signed and ready to turn in if you have not already completed this step. If you have completed this online you are done with this step.
- Proof of Residency Completed (have Fast Pass with) or your Bill/Lease Agreement to complete.
- One2One Insurance paid for Chromebook to be checked out. *Need CREDIT CARD.
- Money for Class Dues, Class Fees, Lunch Account, and Parking (if applicable)
- *Separate checks for Fees and Lunch, please.
- NO CREDIT CARDS OR DEBIT CARDS ACCEPTED for Fees or Lunch
Back to School Night - August 20
Back to Schoool Night is Tuesday, August 20th from 4:45-7:35.
More information will come out in the next newsletter.
Bullying and Safety Concerns
Safety is one of our district’s top priorities and to help safeguard our school community, our district is now using SafeSchools Alert, a tip reporting service that allows students, staff, and parents to submit safety concerns to our administration.
You and your child can easily report tips on bullying, harassment, or any safety issue you're concerned about through SafeSchools Alert.
Every tip SafeSchools Alert receives about our district is immediately logged in the system and our administration is notified so that they can investigate and take appropriate action. And, tips may also be submitted anonymously if you prefer.
Together, using SafeSchools Alert, we can make our district a safer place to learn!
Click the link below to submit a tip or concern.
Mark Your Calendar
5 - Registration Seniors & Juniors—12:00-7:00 pm
6 - Registration Sophomores & Freshmen—12:00-7:00 pm
7 - Registration All grades—12:00-7:00 pm
8 - First PTSA Meeting 6:30 pm, Library
13 - Offices closed for District Meetings
15 - First Day of School
20 - Back to School Night, 4:45-7:35 pm
30 - NO SCHOOL, District Inservice
Upcoming Community Events
Thank you to our Pirates ROCK Star business partners!
Platte County High School
- Dr. Chad Sayre, Principal
- Shari Waters, Assistant Principal
- Matt Messick, Assistant Principal
- Stephanie Theis, Assistant Principal
- Phil Dorman, Activities Director