CIGS OR CANCER STICKS?
Save your lungs, save your life.
Breathe healthily, live happily.
It not only takes a toll on your physical and mental health, but as well as your wallet.
- Smoking is highly addictive.
- Smoking harms nearly every organ in your body.
- Smoking takes years off your life.
- Smoking can lead to various types of cancer such as lung, heart, throat, and stomach.
- Smokers develop wrinkles and their teeth and skin become yellow.
- If you smoke a pack a day you will spend more than $5,000 a year on cigarettes.