Panda Family News
We Learn. We Collaborate. We Celebrate.
March 28, 2021
#PAWSome Things to Know and Check Out
- Transition to Plan A Information (sent out on Friday, 3/12, new updates 3/19 and 3/26)
- Clothing Donations Needed
- PTA Fashion Show
- #WPES weekly #PandaNewsShow
- SEL Tip of the Month - contribute to the FlipGrid
- Library Books
Important Dates for our #PandaFamily
- Asynchronous Day: Wednesday, March 31
- No School, Teacher Workday: Thursday, April 1
- No School: Holiday Friday, April 2
- Spring Break: Monday, April 5 - Friday, April 9
- Plan A begins for all students not enrolled in VA: Monday, April 12
- Asynchronous Day for In Person Students: Wednesday, April 14
- School Improvement Team Meeting: Tuesday, April 20 @ 3:30
- PTA Virtual Fashion Show: Tuesday, April 20 @ 6:00
- Asynchronous Day for In Person Students: Wednesday, April 21
- Asynchronous Day for In Person Students: Wednesday, April 28
Transition to Plan A Information
April 12: All PreK - 4th Grade students will attend school in person on Plan A that are not enrolled in VA.
We are doing our best to keep the #PandaFamily informed regarding our upcoming transition with all Pandas choosing Plan A back to be on campus and to continue support for pandas at home in Virtual Academy. Please access the documents below to help us with a safe and smooth transition. We have information in two formats (Google Docs or Google Slides), choose which one works best for you.
CLICK HERE for the Google Doc
CLICK HERE for Google Slides for Plan A Families
CLICK HERE for Google Slides for Virtual Academy Families
The Chatham County Schools Virtual Academy will remain an option for those desiring a fully remote learning experience. In order for teachers to meet the needs of in person learning, we will have to make adjustments to our current schedule and delivery model. For In-Person students, Wednesdays will become full Asynchronous days. For Virtual Academy students, Teachers will meet with them via Zoom for small group instruction and check ins. Your child's teacher will communicate specific schedules for Virtual Academy.
If you would like to un-enroll from the Virtual Academy you can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to help us best prepare, please do so as soon as possible.
For any questions you may have, please submit them here
PTA Fashion Show
Panda News Show
SEL Tip of the Month: Women's History Month
For this month’s SEL Tip of the Month, we will take time to honor the many ways women have contributed to the well-being of our nation through celebrating Women’s History Month.
Participate in this month's FlipGrid and share a woman or girl who inspires you! We'd love to hear about a woman from history or present day that inspires you! Keep those contributions coming.
We also have another Flipgrid for this month's SEL Tip - Women's History Month, CLICK HERE to respond to the prompt "What do you love about being a girl?"