The Skeletal System
By Jacob 4N
• How many bones are in your body? Do adults and children have the same number of bones?
People have 206 bones in your body.
• What are the names of ten important bones?
The ten bones are the ribs , the cranium, the radius, tibia ,patella ,femur, fibula,carpus, ulna and humerus.
Why do we have a skull?
To protect your brain and if you have a car crash you will be safe.
• Why do we have a skeletal system?
The skeletal system is for your bones and to help use to pick up small and big objects.
• Are any of our bones flexible?
No because it is only flexible when you eat good food.
• What is the longest, shortest, thickest and heaviest bone in our body?
The longest and heaviest bone is the radius. The smallest is the ear canal.
• What is inside a bone?
You have a soft part inside, a hard part and a marrow bone.