Junior Android Developer
MediSafe - Make an Impact
Who Are We?
MediSafe is a leading Medication Management Platform – An innovative solution designed to understand the personal causes of non-adherence and use this data in real time to create better patient engagement and raise medication adherence.
MediSafe increases the health outcomes for the patient and providers, in addition to being an affordable solution, supporting the financial outcomes for everyone in the healthcare ecosystem, from pharmaceutical companies, to pharmacies, to health care providers and insurers.
MediSafe has been rated best in its category: 4.5/5, and has hundreds of thousands of users. Recently selected as one of the "World's Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Healthcare."
Who Are We Looking For?
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 1+ years of software development experience
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
The job is located in Haifa, Israel.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org