Pediatric Physical Therapist
As a therapist, you help kids learn to walk, jump and stand
An internship & complete an APTA in Pediatric Physical therapy
2. What sort of skills do you need?
Physical therapy techniques, motor training, developmental skills, burn and wound care
3. Is there any room for job advancement?
Taking a supervisory job, open your own business to get a higher pay
4.What is all involved with this career?
the job is to help kids facing health conditions where they can't walk
5. What is the job outlook and salary?
Salary is around 73,000 dollars a year, the outlook is good because of new medical technologies
6.Why do you want to go into this career?
I enjoy helping people and I think kids who need physical therapy should get it
7. What might people not know about this career?
A person might not know about the amount of education required
8. What does a day in the life of this career look like?
Meeting with a patient and helping them learn to walk, but the process is long and could take several months to help a patient