Dixie Dragon News
Inspire Excellence in Education [January 4, 2016]
New Year New Beginning
This and That
- After a long break, remember to review classroom routines and procedures with your students. Do not assume they remember. Review-reteach-reinforce!
- Be on time- students should be picked up from the cafeteria at 7:45. Please be on time and follow your schedule for lunch, recess, specials, and duties.
- Lesson plans are due on Fridays.
- Please review professional dress code as stated in the handbook. (Please avoid tight clothing, leggings, flip flops sandals, etc. ) When in doubt...don't wear it.
- Remember, we are professionals. High expectations start with us.
- Cami's baby shower is this Thursday at 3:30. She is also registered on the Amazon Baby Registry. (click to view) Diapers and wipes are much appreciated!
Regular PLC this week
Specials Rotation: Week A
1/4-15/16: K-2 (Middle of Year) Benchmark Running Record Window
1/5/16: District Grade Level Chair Meeting / Staff Meeting 3:45
1/7/16: Baby Shower for Ms. Gill / 4th & 5th Grade Planning Day
1/12/16: Team Leader Meeting / 2nd & 3rd Grade Planning Day
1/13/16: K & 1 Planning Day
1/14/16: Bilingual Teachers- after school training 3:45 (Library) / End of 3rd six weeks
1/15/16: Teacher Work Day
1/18/16: MLK Day- no school