British Experimental Physicist
Physicist of the Year Award
HIP, HIP, HOORAY, VOTE FOR ATHENE DONALD NOW!!!
- She is the professor of Experimental Physics at the University of Cambridge.
- Her main activity is within the sector of Biological and Soft Systems.
- Additionally, she is studying how cells adhere to surfaces, which has implications for the development of hip replacements and prosthetic limbs.
- Athene Donald has also been helping women get into male-dominated jobs.
Previous Awards Won By Athene:
- Elected a Fellow of the Royal Society
- Honorary Doctorate from the University of East Anglia.
- Honorary Doctorate from University of Exeter.
- Honorary Doctorate from University of Sheffield