By: Group 1
Outline: Ways To Be An Effective and Creative Teacher
1. We will be teaching on ways to be an effective and creative teacher.
2. We want to give ways for our classmates to make learning more enjoyable for their students and for the students to get the most out of every lesson.
1. We will use a video from TED Talks entitled “Creative education--how to keep the spark alive in children and adults” by Orson Scott Card.
2. We will play two rounds of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire we have created ourselves.
1. They will be involved in the game and be able to work together to choose the right answer, and will get a reward for every right answer they get.
1. They will get a lot of knowledge about our subject by getting involved in the game, participating by asking their group for the correct answer and learning more about the subject by listening to our facts and short discussion subjects we’ve included with every question.
What makes this a unique teaching or learning experience?
1. We wanted to do something out of the box and not just another lecture or worksheet. We wanted to get everyone involved and to work together because we will have to work with other educators during our career and teach our students to work together, and what better way to do that than a fun game? Our lesson is intended to be beneficial for every learning style as well.