21st Century Workplace
By: Lisa Wullenjohn
Top 5 List of Employee Skills
2. Teamwork- Work confidently within a group.
3. Drive- Determination to get things done. Make things happen & constantly looking for better ways of doing things.
4. Planning & Organizing- Able to plan activities and carry them through effectively.
5. Time Management- Manage time effectively, prioritizing tasks and able to work to deadlines.
Top 5 List of Personal Qualities
2. Confidence- The feeling or belief that one can rely on someone or something; firm trust.
3. Positive Attitude- Brings optimism and motivates towards success.
4. Friendly- Important to stay kind and pleasant towards the people around you.
5. Creativity- The use of the imagination or original ideas will help you create many great things.
Top 5 Methods Employees Can Use to Demonstrate Personal Qualities
2. Confidence- As the leader, by staying calm and confident, you will keep the team feeling the same.
3. Positive Attitude- You want to keep your team motivated towards the continued success of the company, and keep the energy levels up.
4. Friendly- Being friendly to your coworkers will make the work environment better.
5. Creativity- Creating new ideas will help further to success.
What I Learned
2. Learning to have these types of skills will highly effect you for the better, whether it is at work or just in your daily life.