Why it's better than capitalism
Reason #1- Unemployment
- Unemployment rates drastically drop
Reason #2- Free health care
- Everyone can receive free health care.
Reason #3- Education
- Education is easily acceptable
-In a capitalist society, it is typically only the very wealthy who have access to high level secondary education. When there is communism, there are no barriers to education meaning anyone can have education and not based on their income.
- When there is capitalism, private businesses own their own things meaning no one can set order to the chaos. There is a lot of political inequality, so there are extremely high unemployment rates along with homeless people.
History of Communism
Communism was founded by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels in 1844 towards the end of the 19th century. It began in different countries, but was eventually widely used by Russia. It was widely liked because of the free healthcare, unemployment rates, and the ability for everyone to get free education.
- It became the dominant political philosophy of many countries across Asia, Eastern Europe, Africa and South America. In the late 19th century, communism philosophy began to develop in Russia.
- Many countries have begun using this method over capitalism, however the United States has stuck to capitalism and they have some of the highest unemployment rates.