2. 160,000 teens skip school every day because of bullying.
3. 56 percent of students have personally witnessed some type of bullying at school.
4. Harassment and bullying have been linked to 75 percent of school-shooting incidents.
5. 1 out 10 students drop out of school because of repeated bullying.
6. 71 percent of students report incidents of bullying as a problem at their school.
7. Over two-thirds of students believe that schools respond poorly to bullying, with a high percentage of students believing that adult help is infrequent and ineffective.
8. Over 3.2 million students are victims of bullying each year.