Math Best Practices for Grades 7-10
with IDOE Secondary Math Specialist, Bill Reed
- Using the IDOE Instructional & Assessment Guidance to review and prioritize standards,
- Referring to academic standards and correlation documents to guide the discovery of online resources,
- Vetting online resources to aid in the development of DOK 2 & 3 questions,
- Writing DOK 2 & 3 questions with guidance,
- Strategies and ideas to teach mathematics in a way that is MEANINGFUL.
The Southern Indiana Education Center is happy to welcome Bill Reed, IDOE Secondary Math Specialist, back to share with teachers in southwestern Indiana. We hope you grab this opportunity to learn from him so that you may continue to plan and apply concepts and resources for the 2016-17 school year.
Friday, Sep. 30th, 9am-3pm
Southern Indiana Education Center, 1102 Tree Lane Drive, Jasper, IN 47546
*Lunch is included in the registration.
*All participants should bring a laptop to use during the session.
*All participants should bring a paper copy of a quiz that they give in their class and a paper copy of a test that they give in their class.
*Registration fee is $30 for ESC members and $45 for non-members.
See registration link below.