My Trip to Hungary
By: Hanna J.
- Located around the middle of Europe
- surrounded by Austria, Slovakia, Ukraine, Romania, Croatia, SLovenia, and Serbia
Plane tickets- $1,590.31
Weather in Budapest
Things to Do
- Buda Castle Hill
- Chain Bridge
- Central Market Hall
- Shoes on the Danube
- Do NOT let seemingly helpful taxi drivers or local women lure you to an establishment they recommend - they may receive a commission for bringing victims to the club/restaurant.
- beware for common thefts and scams
- make sure you have all routine vaccinations up to date
- It is recommended that you get a Hepatitis A&B and rabies shots
- Watch carefully what you eat to avoid travelers diarrhea.
- Watch carefully for bugs bites as they are known to spred disease in Hungary.
- If you are going out to enjoy nature, be sure to check the weather first.
- Make sure to take things to cover all your needs in case of an emergency
- If you get back and are feeling at all sick, go see a doctor right away.