- Indonesia is in South-east Asia
- The capital of Indonesia is Jakarta.
- There is about 250,000,000 people in Indonesia. It is the fourth most popular place.
- The main currency is Indonesian rupiah
- The national animal is the Komodo dragon
- Indonesia has lots of nice beaches, and has lots of volcanoes and jungles.
- Some of the animals found in the jungle are elephants, tigers are Komodo dragons
- Most of the people in Indonesia are Muslim, but in Bali, there are Buddhists and Christians
- The most popular sport is Badminton. Football is also popular, but mostly Badminton
Some of the tourist attractions
Lake Toba- A volcanic lake about 10 km long and 30 km wide. The water is warm, so you can swim and relax.
Tanjung Puting National Park-There are boat rides to look at the animals and you can visit the research centres. The most famous one is the orang-utan. But the park is threatened by forest clearing.
Mount Bromo-It is an active volcano. It is 2,329 metres (7,641 feet). It is the most well known peak in Indonesia.
Bunaken-It is one the most famous snorkelling areas. You can see lot of fish, around 70% that live in the western Pacific Ocean.
Komodo National Park-The park is named after the most largest living reptile that can be 3 metres long and can weigh over 70 kilograms.