Professional Development Workshop
Professional Development designed to help you Flip your Classroom
Do you every wonder what it means to "flip" your classroom? Do you think to yourself "my principal keeps asking me about "Blended Learning" and thinking am I doing it in my classroom?
Well, sign up for our 2-day Professional Development on how to incorporate Web 2.0 tools into your classroom for lesson integration and assessment.
We will go over how to incorporate technology into your lessons with ease.
Space is limited to the first 15 teachers that sign up.
Teachers must bring laptops as this will be a working Session.
This will be a 2-Day hands-on session.
Highlights of the Session will be:
DAY ONE – Focus: Web 2.0 Tools
- Overview of Session Goals:
- Teachers will review Web 2.0 material to read
- Web 2.0 Tools
- Start the conversation “What qualities should a successful online classroom have?”
- Take down responses on the Smartboard
- Introduce first tool SAS Curriculum Pathways
- Teachers will be able to research and set up lessons in SAS Curriculum Pathways
- Go to www.sascurriculumpathways.com
- Introduce second tool Writing Publisher
- Session Goals:
- Writing Publisher overview
- Introduce third tool: myON
- Students will be introduced to myON - myON overview
- Exploration of Tools:
- Sample teacher work
- Teachers create accounts
- Teachers post comments in Today’s Meet
DAY TWO ½ DAY PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
FOCUS - ASSESSMENT
- Sign up for Today’ Meet and Discuss Highlights of Professional Development – link provided below
- o https://todaysmeet.com/ProfessionalDevelopment
Share your thoughts on your technology needs. Is there a technology that you would like to use in the classroom? Please let me know.