Martin Luther King Jr.
- Mlk loved playing the big old piano at his house.
- Mlk wanted to help other blacks when he was a kid.
- Martin like playing with is white friends.
- Martin liked spending time with his sisters and brothers.
- Mlk and his siblings always got along with each other.
- He wanted to become a minister.
- He ended up as a minister.
- He proposed to a women named Correta Scott king.
- They got married in 1963.
"I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character"
- He was known to stop segregation and helped all the blacks that were untreated .
End of Life
- Martin luther king jr. died in a hotel balcony from a gunshot that killed him.
- He died at 6:38pm.