Ladies Member-Guest at the Ranch
2014 Jamaican-Me-BLING Results
Jammin' Best Ball Division
Jekka Pinckney & Sherrie Rile: 79
Nancy Finch & Beth Elzemeyer: 82
Joelle Goan & Joan Channell: 83
Island Paradise Scramble
Laurie Herzog & Amy Ryan: 75
Gigi Wiertelak & Julie Ackerman: 81
Nancy Robison & Sandy Lenoir: 83
Individual & Special Contest Results
Member Closest to the Hole: Nancy Robinson
Guest Closest to the Hole: Claudia Ziegler
Member Long Drive: Jekka Pinckney
Guest Long Drive: Amy Ryan
Best Dressed Team: Beth Durkin & Kathryn Dewey
Welcome from Head Golf Professional Jennifer Hudson...
Welcome to the 2014 Spring Creek Ranch Ladies Member-Guest Experience: Jamaican-Me-BLING! We are very excited to host each team during our cornerstone Ladies Golf Event.
In addition to being a fun and competitive tournament, we hope you relax and create lasting golf memories at the Ranch as you enjoy great food and drinks, party during the Jamaican-Me-BLING Dinner Thursday evening, and receive one-of-a-kind tournament gifts and prizes.
Spring Creek Ranch has always believed that our Ladies Membership deserves the highest quality Member-Guest. Our goal is that every player of all skill levels experience a professionally run event catering to each participant's enjoyment on all levels from the golf to tournament festivities.
If there is anything that I or my staff can do to make your Member-Guest experience even more memorable, please let us know.
I look forward to seeing all teams on September 11th!
Jennifer Hudson, PGA
Head Golf Professional
Spring Creek Ranch
BLING Schedule of Events
- 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.: Tee Times Available for Practice Rounds. There is a separate competition available for teams who play a practice round. This is a net best ball points format. Prizes will be awarded!
- 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.: Registration Available
- 6:30 p.m.: Skills Challenge begins off #10 Tee. There is a skills challenge for the tournament teams as well as the guests of the teams attending the dinner. Both divisions have prizes!
- 7:00 p.m. Dinner Begins in the Event Tent
- DJ and Music Continue until 10:00 p.m.
Friday, September 12th
- 7:00 a.m.: Breakfast in the Great Room
- 8:45 a.m.: Team Photos on the Large Putting Green
- 9:00 a.m.: Shotgun Start
- 1:30 p.m.: Awards Luncheon in the Great Room
Tournament Details & Format: Registration Due By Thursday, August 14th, 2014
Format: When you register your team, you will select whether you would like to play in the Ball Division or Scramble Division.
Jammin' Best Ball Division
Teams in this division will play an 18 hole best ball division with a double bogey stroke maximum. Players will play their own ball from tee to green and the best score of the two will be chosen. The teammate whose score is chosen MUST putt out. No handicaps will be utilized in this division.
Island Paradise Scramble Division
Teams in this division will play an 18 hole scramble division with bogey as the stroke maximum. Players will hit and choose the best shot between them and proceed through the hole until the team has putted out. From the preferred lie, players may move their ball one club length no closer to the hole. Players may NOT improve their lie (i.e. rough to fairway or fringe to green). On the green players may move their ball one scorecard length from their preferred ball.
The entire field from both the Best Ball and Scramble Divisions will compete for the following:
- Guest Long Drive
- Guest Closest to the Hole
- Member Long Drive
- Member Closest to the Hole
- Best Dressed Team
Your team experience Includes:
- All cart and guest fees for Practice Round and tournament round.
- Prizes for the practice round competition and Skills Challenges. Skills Challenge competitions also available for guests of teams with their own prizes.
- Tournament Drinks, non alcoholic beverages, Grab n' Go Lunch during Practice Round
- All tournament drinks and non alcoholic beverages during the Thursday evening dinner for all participants and their guests.
- Dinner for up to four people per team for Thursday's Dinner.
- Tournament Breakfast and Tournament Luncheon for participants.
- All beverages including tournament drinks and non alcoholic beverages on Friday.
- First Tee Gifts, and Awards for teams and individuals.
From the BLING Committee...
We are thrilled to announce the format for the 2014 LADIES MEMBER-GUEST "JAMAICAN-ME-BLING"!!
This year is going to be an exciting, trend-setting, memory making EXPERIENCE to rival all others. Over the years, the professionals at Spring Creek Ranch have led the way in breaking with some of the more traditional one day golf tournaments and have challenged the golfing community to reach for the stars by creating golfing "events". Due to the wonderful support of Robb Meyer and Jennifer Hudson, our Ladies Member-Guest Bling will provide the Ladies with an unprecedented opportunity for a first-class event at our premiere Jack Nicklaus designed golf course, to include:
THURSDAY PRACTICE ROUND (MEMBER AND GUEST)
- Round of golf
- Cart fees
- Tournament drinks and any non-alcoholic drinks
- Grab n' go lunch/snack option
- Dinner: Each member and guest is invited to bring one significant other. The dinner and drinks are inclusive for all members of each party.
- Skills challenge
FRIDAY TOURNAMENT ROUND (MEMBER AND GUEST)
- Round of golf
- Cart fees
ALL SKILL LEVELS ARE WELCOME!! There will be a BEST BALL DIVISION and a SCRAMBLE DIVISION.
We appreciate your support and look forward to an adventure full of great golf, exceptional ladies and awesome fun!
Jamaican-Me-BLING at Spring Creek Ranch
Thursday, Sep. 11th, 9am
149 Chinquapin Dr
Please reach us at the Golf Shop if there is any way we can make your Member-Guest Experience even more enjoyable.
Visit us at: www.springcreekranch.org
RSVPs are enabled for this event.