Eastside Dream Builders
Eastside Elementary Parent Newsletter
SAVE THE DATES
- May 3rd- 7th 3-5 MAP testing for EOY
- May 3rd- 7th Eastside Art Show by Mrs. Moore
- May 6th- Kinder Zoo Field trip
- May 7th- 1st Grade Zoo Field trip and VIP field trip
- May 11th- 5th Grade Bash/Travs game
- May 12th- Toad Races
- May 13th- Wild Attendance Day Challenge
- May 14th- 2nd, 3rd and 4th-grade field trip and Moana and Maui Kona Ice test incentive day
- May 17th Kinder track and field and 2nd-grade picnic
- May 18th- 1st-grade track and field and 5th-grade picnic
- May 18th - Kinder Screening date 3:40 - 7:40
- May 19th- 2nd-grade track and field and kinder picnic
- May 20th- 3rd-grade track and field and 4th-grade picnic
- May 21st- 4th-grade track and field and 1st-grade picnic
- May 24th- 5th-grade track and field and 3rd-grade picnic
- May 27th - Kinder Screening date 3:40 - 7:40
- May 28th- Last day of school
- Remember! The car rider line is a cell phone free zone!
- The weather is starting to get warmer so don't forget to send a water bottle to school with your child and they may refill it at our touchless water refilling station.
- Parents will be able to come eat lunch with their child at our outdoor pavilion. Lunch times: 4th grade 10:30-11:00, 1st grade 11:00-11:30, 3rd grade 1:30-12:00, Kindergarten 12:00-12:30, 2nd grade 12:30-1:00, 5th grade 1:00-1:30.
- The updated school calendar for the 2020-2021 school year can be found here
Panther Cuisine Meal Pick Up Program:
The Panther Cuisine Meal program is a breakfast and lunch meal pick up program for Greenbrier students who are taking online classes through Greenbrier Academy or who have been quarantined through COVID-19. This curbside meal pick up service will be provided once per week at the Junior High Cafeteria on Thursdays from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm (Noon) in a drive-through format, with each student receiving five breakfasts and five lunches. Parents/Guardians may pick up meals without their children present. Panther Cuisine meals meet and follow guidelines per USDA regulations. Menus are subject to change based on availability. This program is free to Greenbrier students.
The following form must be completed by MONDAY at 12:00 pm (Noon) each week to request the total number of meals needed.
If you have any questions or concerns about any Child Nutrition Services, please don't hesitate to reach out to Sara Long, Child Nutrition Director at 501-679-8214 or email@example.com.