Blue Bell Recall
The beloved ice cream company Blue Bell has recently recalled all of their products due to three people dying over listeria. Listeria is a type of bacterium that infects humans and other warm-blooded animals through contaminated food. The bacterium has been linked to the Blue Bell company. Just to be sure, the company has recalled all of their products just to make sure no further incidents happen.
Facts about the recall
- Listeria affects practically anyone with a weak immune system.
- Symptoms include fever, headaches, stomach pain, tiredness, and pains.
- While uncommon, the fatality rate for Listeria is at 30% of the people it does affect.
- Listeria is found in soil, sewage, silage, birds, and animals.
- Blue Bell was founded in Texas.