Ms. Davis' 1st Grade Happenings!!!
We are had another fabulous week in 1st grade! Ms. Cam and I would like to thank you all for the lovely gifts we received today! We really appreciate it! I would also like to give a special thank you to all of the wonderful moms who came to help out with our Monster Mash last Friday!! The kids really enjoyed it!! Check out our pics below!!
Report Card Correction!
Report cards will go home Wednesday, November 13th. Sorry for the mix up!
The time has finally come for our Fall Parent/Teacher Conferences!!! Please click here to sign up for a date and time!!!! Please be sure to enter your name and your child's name in your time slot. This will be a short and sweet conference were we will discuss your child's progress so far this year! I am looking forward to seeing you all!
Next week we will...
- Math: Count on to solve teen addition problems, continue to practice place value
- Science: Review our Balance & Motion unit and take assessment
- Literacy: Practice and model how to read stories with expression and fluency
- Writing: Create our own persuasive letters for something we want to change in our home, school, or community
- No School: Monday, November 11th
- Report Cards: Wednesday, November 13th
- If you have not signed up for Guest Reader Fridays please do so! Click here to sign up.
- If you have not purchased a 1st grade t-shirt please do so! Click here to pay online.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great long weekend!