Learners. Leaders. Mustangs.
Edition 12 2019-2020 School Year
What's Happening at Hilde:
Monday 12/9: A Team Tournament
Tuesday 12/10: FAMILY EXPLORATION NIGHT! (Hour of Code 5-6 EVENT from 6-7)
Wednesday 12/11: 7 BOYS ULRICH AWAY
Wednesday 12/11: 8 BOYS ULRICH HOME
Thursday 12/12: 7 GIRLS ULRICH AWAY
Thursday 12/12: 8 GIRLS ULRICH HOME
Thursday 12/12: Choir Concert Klein United Methodist
Saturday 12/14: P2P United Event Klein Cain HS
Mark your calendars:
Family Exploration Night December 10th (Coding from 5p-6p and Events from 6p-7p)
Christmas holidays NO SCHOOL December 23-January 6
Mustangs in the Spotlight
6th Grade Sasha G
Sasha is always going above and beyond in my class! She is always walking in with a smile and so optimistic ! She is always checking in on others and making sure that they are ok. She has a big heart that strives to show others what integrity, loyalty, and determination are!
7th Grade Ariel D
Ariel always brings sunshine to any classroom she is in with her smile and happy demeanor. She is what every leader and friend strives to be! Ariel takes initiative and always helps those around her! Ariel is a great example of what it means to have the heart of a mustang!
8th Grade Ainsley L
Ainsley is a hard worker that demonstrates the HEART of a Mustang in everything that she does! She has a positive attitude and strive to bring cheer to any situation!
6th Grade Sasha G
7th Grade Ariel D
HEART of a Mustang Winners!
Pony Express Winner
Half Day Bell Schedule
From our PTO
december dress up days
No transportation changes or early dismissals will be accommodated after 3:00 pm.
BUS TRANSPORTATION CHANGES:
Students may not ride a different bus unless it has been approved through the Assistant Principal's office. This request must be turned in to the AP Secretary, Ms. Wachel, by email, parent note or you may call her at 832-249-5068 no later than 10 am on the day of the change.
We will NOT accept deliveries through DoorDash, UberEats, or any other delivery service.
From our Hildebrandt PTO:
Learn more about our PTO:https://hildebrandt.kleinisd.net/cms/One.aspx?portalId=3007541&pageId=3212229
Donate to the PTO HERE
Want to volunteer with the PTO?
Sign up HERE
Want a paper copy of all the PTO forms? Check them out HERE or get a copy in the front office at Hildebrandt!
Memory books for sale!
$30 make checks payable to Hildebrandt PTO and take check to front office
| || |
OR buy online at Balfour.com
Purchase online using your credit or debit card
Electronic Devices Reminder
Need to report your Child's absence?
Do you grocery shop at Kroger?
Please sign up to support our Hildebrandt PTO!
- Log onto krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click ‘I’m a customer’
- Click change organization
- Search Hildebrandt PTO or enter code KF270
- Click enroll
Thank you! Next time you shop at Kroger, the bottom of your receipt should say that you are contributing to Hildebrandt PTO.
Student Dress Code
Appropriate student dress and grooming are important factors in the safe and orderly operation of school. Each student’s appearance should reflect a positive image of self and contribute to a distraction-free learning environment.
Please refer to KISD Student Handbook for complete information regarding dress code.
General guidelines are as follows:
- Pants must be worn at the waist or upper hips and must not reveal underclothing.
- Ripped or frayed pants may not have holes close to or revealing undergarments .
- Leggings may be worn with a shirt that does not reveal underclothing or skin.
- Shorts, skirts, and dresses must be appropriate in length and may not reveal underclothing.
- No type of head covering is to be worn in the building except for religious or medical purposes. Examples of head coverings not allowed are head scarves, bandanas, hats, caps, hoodies.
- Students may not wear suggestive or inappropriately-located decorative patches, insignia, or clothing with improper advertising, pictures, slogans, or statements.
- Appropriate footwear is required and must be worn at all time while on school property. Slippers/house shoes of any kind are not permitted.
- Any attire or accessory that is distracting or disturbing will not be permitted on school property. This includes outfits that are too short, too revealing, low-cut, see-through, or backless. Underwear-styled garments should not be worn as outerwear for example bike shorts
- Shirts must large enough to provide appropriate coverage.
If you question the appropriateness of an article of clothing, please do not allow your child to wear it to school.
2019-2020 Bell Schedule
Winter Sports Schedules
Campus Phone Numbers:
Front Office Fax: 832-249-4068
Clinic Fax 832-249-5089
Registrar Fax 832-249-4048
Special Ed: 832-249-5056
Athletics Fax: 832-249-5141