3rd Ward Relief Society
December 2012 Bulletin
Annual Ornament Exchange
Tuesday, Dec. 11th 2012 at 6pm
Come relax and get in the Christmas spirit with a light dinner, dessert & music. Bring an ornament to share and enjoy well-deserved girl time with your RS sisters! We hope you can join us. Please forward this online bulletin & invite the ladies you visit teach!
- Volleyball on Tuesday Dec. 4th, 8:30pm @ South Ave Building -VBall will resume Jan. 8th (What a great way to have fun & work off the holiday indulgences!)
- Ward Christmas Dinner/Party on Saturday, Dec. 15th, 6pm @ South Ave Building
- Giving Tree Help a family, grab a gift tag from the tree in the foyer!
- ToileTree Donate travel-sized toiletries for use as Christmas tree ornaments to benefit the YWCA's domestic violence shelter. Contact Caroline Campbell for details 544-3446.
- Tell your friends & family to visit www.mormon.org/christmas to access free Christmas eCards, download a copy of the Holy Bible, share Christmas music, watch a clip from The Nativity and much more!
- Want to receive important RS updates in your inbox? Send us your email address! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thank you to all who donated bake sale goodies on behalf of Olivia Sears’s daughter Odette who is waiting for a kidney transplant. Funds are still needed for travel & living expenses during a lengthy recovery in Seattle. Monetary donations can be made online via: http://bit.ly/Ts12iI or call Olivia 406-207-8223.
- Family Promise is a national organization that President Tree has asked us to support. It aims to bring the faith community together to help families regain their housing, their independence, and their dignity. When our ward is asked to participate, please help! Learn more: www.familypromisemissoula.org or contact Sandy Tuckett.
Mormon Tabernacle Choir - Carol of the Bells by kmkz777
We're so glad YOU were born!
Dec. 2: Jennifer Barnard
Dec. 2: Mary Brambo
Dec. 3: Stacey Glenn
Dec. 5: Carly Beadle
Dec. 5: Bernadette Terry
Dec. 7: Lori Armstrong
Dec. 7: Kimberly Olsen
Dec. 8: Larissa Huntington
Dec. 9: Sylvalina Lai
Dec. 9: Shanna Whittier
Dec. 10: Jolie Anderson
Dec. 10: June Johnson
Dec. 14: Kelly Speer
Dec. 15: Kaley Burk
Dec. 15: Monica Mergenthaler
Dec. 23: Arlene Ramey
Dec. 23: Elaine Sepko
Dec. 25: Carolyn Scott
Dec. 27: Mckenzie Maughan
Visiting Teaching Message
- How does Relief Society prepare me for the blessings of eternal life?
- What can I do to increase the faith of those I watch over?
Access the December Visiting Teaching Message @ reliefsociety.lds.org