Week of 10/29/18
Greetings Twelve Bridges Elementary Families,
On behalf of the TBE community, we would like to extend our sincere appreciation to all of the local law enforcement officers who spent the day educating and building relationships with our students.
Shout out to Slamson, the Kings Dancers and Lance the DJ from the Sacramento Kings.
This day wouldn't have happened if it hadn't been for the above and beyond efforts of Josh Smith of Sacramento PD K9 Unit.
Red Ribbon week continues through Wednesday. Below, you'll find information on the upcoming Veterans Day Assembly and Conference Week Early Release times.
Thanks for everything!
Schedule Your Parent/teacher conference
select "Twelve Bridges Elementary"
password is: tigers
It should ask for your child's student ID. If you do not know that select student lookup and you put your child's name and birthdate. If you have any questions please contact your child's teacher.
Conference Week Early Release time 12:30
Red Ribbon Week!
Red Ribbon Week Spirit Days, 2018 Revised schedule
10/29/18: “Healthy and Crazy About It” - Wear hair and clothes as crazy as you can get them!
10/30/18: “Team Up and Be Healthy” - Dress as twins/multiples.
10/31/18: “I am healthy and can be anything I want to be!” - Wear costumes to school. (No masks and/or weapons allowed at school.)
Veterans Day Assemblies
Veterans Day Assemblies – Due to the increased popularity and limited space for this event, this year we will have two Veterans Day assemblies.
The schedule is as follows:
Thursday, November 8, 2018 in the Multipurpose Room
8:30 am – Grades TK-2 Veterans Day Assembly. This is a shortened assembly without the photo slideshow. Students will be singing and showing their appreciation for our Veterans.
9:15 am – Grades 3-5 Veterans Day Assembly. This assembly will include the photo slideshow as well as students performing and showing their appreciation for our Veterans.
Family, friends, and community members are welcome to join at the assembly of their choosing.
Veteran Photos- Our annual Veterans Day Assemblies are coming soon! If you would like your veteran to be a part of the 3rd-5th grade assembly slideshow, please send the photo, name of veteran, and relation to your TBE student to Mrs. Gale at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the length of the slideshow, please limit your submission to only 3 photos. Deadline to get photos submitted is October 31st.
- Vickner's class to Bishop's 8:30
- Choir practice 1:45-2:45
- K-Kids 1:45-2:45 in the Library
October 30th “Team Up and Be Healthy” - Dress as twins/multiples.
- Art w/Ms.Tara 2:45 in Room 309
October 31st “I am healthy and can be anything I want to be!” - Wear costumes to school. (No masks and/or weapons allowed at school.)
- Firefly Art 2:45 in Room 312
- Band Practice 7:00 am in the Multi
- Sami Circuit Kick-off Assembly K-2 1:05-1:50
- Sami Circuit Kick-off Assembly 3-5 1:55-2:40
- Early Engineers 2:50
- Band Practice 7:00 am in the Multi
- 4th Grade to Valley Springs Church 9:15-12:45
- Bowling & Baskets @ Strikes 5:00-7:00PM
The MOMster-Son Dance is in the Lincoln News Messenger!!
Bowling for Baskets Last chance for tickets! Tickets are on sale now at https://squareup.com/store/twelve-bridges-elementary-ptc Don't miss out on this popular and fun event. Every class has a different theme for the silent auction baskets. Look for basket info regarding themes/donations from room moms.
Bowling, live DJ, two slices of pizza, and unlimited soda are included with each ticket. Please wear tennis shoes or bowling shoes can be rented at an additional cost. Tickets are $15 each for the first two bowlers, $12 each thereafter. *Tickets will not be available at the door. Online sales only.*
Spiritwear has been redesigned and will be available once the shipment arrives. More details coming soon!
A look ahead:
11/3 Bowling for Baskets, 5-7:00 PM @ Stikes Bowling Alley
11/7 PTC meeting, 6:30 PM in the art galleria
12/3-5 Penguin Patch Holiday Student Store
12/10-14 Book Fair
Monthly Hosted Lunches for Staff
" Hello fellow foodies! If you would like to participate in Twelve Bridges Hospitality monthly parent hosted lunches, please sign up here! https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080944A4A823AAFA7-parent3
Proof of Residency
Parents we still need 55% of you to bring in your Proof of Residency here at Twelve Bridges Elementary. Please bring in a copy of a current utility bill showing your address. Newly enrolled Kinder, TK and new students do not need to participate. Thank you for responding to our request so promptly!
TBE School App
We need help running our ROAR store on Fridays during lunch. Please sign up to volunteer or email Kathleen [email@example.com] for more information.
Save the Date
- November 8th Veterans Day Assembly 8:30 K-2nd, 9:15 3rd-5th
- November 9, 13,14,15,16 Early Dismissal @12:30 Conference Week
- November 12 - Veterans Day No School
- November 13th Kindergarten to Fire Station AM class 8:45 PM class 9:45
- November 15th Wild Things Assembly K/1st 9:25-10:40
- November 16th Kindergarten Thanksgiving Performance 9:00
- November 19-23 Thanksgiving Break No School
- November 27th Tiger Crew Meeting 2:45
- December 3-7 Penguin Patch Holiday Student Store
- December 4th Family Sami Circuit Night 6-7 in the Multi
- December 10-14 Scholastic Book Fair
- December 11th Tiger Crew Meeting 2:45
- December 14th 5th Grade to Nimbus Fish Hatchery 10:30
- December 17th-20th Early Release Days dismissal 1:40PM
- December 19th 4th/5th Grades to B Street Theater 8:00
- December 21-January 6 Winter Break
Mondays are Always Early Release Days!
8:15 School Begins
PM Kindergarten Early Release Schedule
10:20 School Begins