Effectively manage your employees
With Our Managing in a Multigenerational Workforce course
"A multi-generational workforce lets each generation do what they do best, without a fear that something will be missed. This leads to greater creativity and a better flow of ideas within the company." -Jessica Stillman
The workplace can present many challenges in terms of working with or managing various generations. As older workers are retiring and younger workers entering the workforce, the work environment has become a collage of different perspectives and values. Learning how to deal with different generations can provide an insight on becoming a better manager, supervisor, employee, or co-worker.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe the characteristics and gain a better understanding of the various generations
- Describe the changing workplace
- Identify the four generations in the workplace
- Examine the stereotypes associated with each generation
- Identify potential challenges when interacting with the different generations
- Demonstrate techniques that foster respectful communication with different generations
- Develop an action plan to connect to all generations in your workplace
Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Instructor Led: Victor Taylor
Manager Approval Required: Yes
TO REGISTER ONLINE, CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK: