Let's Talk about 2022-2023
If you plan on re-enrolling your student for next school year please reserve their seat by clicking on the Re-Register Today Button and submitting the $300 deposit prior to March 28, 2022. This deposit goes towards next year's tuition and may be made in the form of cash, check, money order or Venmo @CheverusSchoolMalden.
With the high demand we are not able to save their seat after March 28, 2022. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to Diana Palacios-Sepulveda at 781-324-6584 or via email at email@example.com.
Financial Aid Application
For children in K thru 8 please click on the button below to submit your Financial Aid Application via the FACTS portal.
Pay in Full
A single payment is due prior to July 1, 2022 payable to Cheverus Catholic School. This option entitles the responsible party to a $200 discount.
***Please note the discount will be voided if payment is not received by deadline date***
Referral and Recruitment Program
If you know of any new families you would love to refer to our school please have them complete the attached registration form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the new family successfully enrolls into Cheverus both families will receive a referral discount for that year. Please see additional details about the Referral and Recruitment Program in the next section.
Terms and Conditions
1. The tuition discount amount for a family that successfully refers a family is $1,500.00. There is a $500.00 discount for each additional successfully referred family.
2. The discount amount for the referred family is $1,000.00.
3. Referrals may take place at any time throughout the school year. However, if the referral is made after the school year has begun, the discount for both the referring and referred families will be adjusted based on the remaining time in the school year.
4. Referral discounts apply only to families applying to Cheverus Catholic for the first time.
5. The discount does not apply to newly registered siblings.
6. We must be informed of referrals at the time of registration. Referral discounts will not be given after receipt of the initial application.
7. Referred students must remain at Cheverus for the entire academic year. Should they withdraw from the school, the discount for both the referring and referred families will be adjusted accordingly.
I remind those of you who have been part of the Cheverus community that in recent years we have eliminated the mandatory fundraising which was required of every family. Elimination of the mandatory fundraising means that families will not be responsible for selling $200.00 in raffle tickets twice during the year. Instead, we will once again ask families to support the Annual Gala. There will be more information forthcoming at the appropriate time.
We Have Been Busy here at Cheverus
- The PTA hosted Pancakes with Santa. This event which took place on December 5th included a pancake breakfast, photos with Mr. and Mrs. Claus, and tables from our local vendors.
- Advent Prayer Service took place every Monday morning in the school gym during the month of December.
- The Feast of Immaculate Conception took place on December 7th at Sacred Heart Church.
- Our Preschool, PreK and Kindergarten students brought joy to families with a beautiful Christmas performance on December 15th.
- Beginning the month of January we began highlighting 2 teachers per week on social media. This is a wonderful opportunity to learn more about your child's current teacher or future teachers.
- Catholic School Week took place the first week of February where students and teachers celebrated in various ways.
- Black History Month was celebrated during the month of February. During this time students wrote essays, presented and created art work about their favorite individual represented in BHM.
Interested in Donating?
Did you know most companies have a Matching Program for their employees??
Corporate matching gifts are a type of philanthropy in which companies financially match donations that their employees make to nonprofit organizations. When an employee makes a donation, they'll request the matching gift from their employer, who then makes their own donation.
Please contact Diana Palacios to see how you can help Cheverus Catholic achieve our fundraising goal. Tax deductible donations are accepted via cash, check or Venmo @CheverusSchoolMalden.