January 5, 2016
Report cards for the second quarter can be viewed on RenWeb beginning tomorrow, January 6th, after 3pm. If you encounter any issues with viewing report cards, contact Carel Nally at email@example.com.
To View Report Card:
- From the Home Page of RenWeb, go to Student Information
- Click on Report Card
To Print Report Card :
- Click Print Preview
- Go to Page Setup
- Choose Letter size
- Choose Portrait orientation
- Check Print Background Colors and Images
- Set Margins at 0.25 each
- Set Headers and Footers to Empty and click Print
MAF Donut Sale on Friday
Early Release and No School
- Students may wear a NCA polo shirt and blue jeans (modest and appropriate length)
- Child care will be offered from noon – 3:30pm for PK-8th graders for $20. Your child will need a lunch from home.
- Register in the office by Wednesday, January 13th if child care is needed.
- We cannot care for children who are not registered in advance.
No School - Monday, January 18th--(Martin Luther King, Jr. Day)
Golden Halo Awards
Vision – “Inspiring Christian teachers through recognition of excellence”
Mission – “To produce an annual award and first-class ceremony to recognize and reward superior teachers in Christian education “
The Christian Chamber’s goal is to recognize and honor classroom teachers in Christian schools.
- Nomination forms for the Tenth Annual Golden Halo Awards will be going home in Tuesday folders.
- Teachers must be nominated by at least one student (with the help of parents for younger children).
- All nomination forms must be turned in to the front office by January 19, 2016.
- The Golden Halo Committee will choose the finalists and the winners from three school levels: K-5, 6-8 and 9-12, will be announced at an awards dinner on Friday, April 29, 2016 at The Parish Life Center in Bonita Springs.
- Tickets for the Dinner Banquet are $65 per person and may be purchased at www.HisChamber.org or by calling 239-481-1411.
Yearbooks for Sale
Celebrate the NCA 2015-16 year by purchasing a yearbook. All yearbooks must be ordered online at https://yearbookforever.com/ for the cost of $30. Yearbook deadline: January 30, 2016.
Personal and business ads may also be purchased. These color ads are available in a variety of sizes with text and/or images. Ads can be designed by the yearbook staff or online at https://yearbookforever.com/. Personal and Business ads Deadline: January 30, 2016. For more information, please contact Mrs. Nally at firstname.lastname@example.org.