Graphic Design/Marketing Specialist
- Developing and designing the graphic development/marketing of visual communications in multiple media that include print, collateral, digital/web, social media, mobile apps, etc.
- Create and update multiple websites to promote our companies
- Assist in managing online marketing presence and developing e-mail marketing campaigns
- Evaluate market research to determine social media opportunities and identify social media trends to act upon
- Develop strategies, tactics, and content to drive traffic and implement brand marketing on various social media channels
- Maintain contact databases
- Work closely with vendors to ensure quality, on-time and within budget delivery
Aptitudes/skills necessary for the job
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to work in a very fast paced environment
- Must also have excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Expert knowledge of Abode Creative Suite and Microsoft Office products
- Experience building websites, landing pages and other online marketing tools
- Working knowledge ofHTML and other internet related protocols
- Experience with email marketing and social media strategies and development
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or related is required
- 5-8 years of experience working in a corporate or agency environment
- There are many degrees available for you to receive training in graphic design
- $40,000-70,000/year (USA)
- $50,000-65,000/year (GA)
- May have commission sales
- Graphic designers work in many industries. Some work in-house and design materials for a single company, while others work in an agency environment where they work on projects for many different clients. Newspapers, tech companies, and advertising firms all hire graphic designers.
- Most graphic designers work in an office environment.
Personalities suitable for this type of job
Other relevant information
- There are thousands of jobs available for graphic designers. Depending on the size of a company, there may be only one graphic designer or many. There are jobs available all throughout the US.
- Internships: there are a variety of internships available where people will learn to use photoshop and other tools to create graphic design works.
- International positions: there are international positions available in many countries with growing businesses, particularly China and all throughout Europe.