With us, you will never have hair rising experiences!
Our REVLON hairdryers have two switches that allow you to control the amount of airflow. This new and improved appliance uses a motor-driven fan and a heating element to transform electric energy into convective heat.
Caring For Your Hair
- Enough heat to dry the hair quickly, not enough to burn the hair
- A built in cutoff switch has been installed to prevent the coil from getting to hot
- special shock safeguard to prevent accidental electrocution
Safety Tips 101
- ALWAYS unplug hairdryer when not in use
- USe a GFCI if appliance is being used in the bathroom
- Store dryer with cord wrapped LOOSELY to avoid broken wire
- Limit the time you use the hairdryer to protect your hearing