Take on the Students Rebuild Literacy Challenge!
How to use your time:
- Visit the Students rebuild site and learn more about the challenge.
- Discuss the details. (see below)
- Write a plan for your school.
- Make a few bookmarks for the Bookmark-athon if time allows.
Discussing the details...
- Identify possible groups of students that might want to get involved. Consider grade levels, classes, clubs, individuals, etc...
- How will promote this opportunity?
- When will students be able to make bookmarks? Will you host a program afterschool? Set up a makerspace area in the library?
- How will you get materials for the bookmarks?
- How will bookmarks be collected?