Welcome to the Bay Harbor PTO Pennant!!
Recap of our November PTO meeting:
- Our Donation Drive was a HUGE success! We raised $3580. THANK YOU to all of the families who made a donation. Your generosity is greatly appreciated. Receipts for your donation will be sent home within the next week.
- The PTO discussed this year's Fall Fest. We felt like it was one of our best ones yet!! There was a great turn-out and it looked like families were enjoying themselves. Thank you to everyone who donated, volunteered and/or attended the event. If you have any feedback/comments please feel free to email Melissa Chrisman.
- The Howard-Suamico School District is asking families and students to take the Speak Up survey. Please take a few minutes to fill out the survey. To get to the survey, click here,
- November 18th - 22nd is American Education Week. This week presents Americans with a wonderful opportunity to celebrate public education and honor individuals who are making a difference in ensuring that every child receives a quality education.
- Please remember to send any pictures for the yearbook to this year's yearbook chairperson Stephanie Puissant. If you attended your child's classroom fall celebration and took pictures, please email them to Stephanie.
- Continue to cut Box Tops and Labels for Education. This is a super easy way to raise money for our school!!
Friday, November 22nd - PTO sponsored Scholastic Book Distribution
Wednesday, November 27th - Half Day - 11:45 dismissal - No Lunch Served
Thursday, November 28th and Friday, November 29th - NO SCHOOL
Saturday, December 7th - PTO sponsored Holiday Shoppe from 10:00-1:00
HOSPITALITY: The hospitality committee is always looking for people to help make meals for parent-teacher conferences or teacher appreciation events. If you would like to get your name on the list, please email Lesli Frank.
2013-2014 PTO Chairperson List
Vice President - Hollie Linder
Treasurer - Steve Frank
Secretary - Michele Otradovec
Family Fun - Sandi Beaver and Amie Christensen
Fall Fest - Melissa Chrisman
Hospitality - Lesli Frank
Box Tops/Labels for Education - Kerin Draak
PR - Melissa Chrisman and Hollie LInder
Beautification - Jessica Clusman
Yearbook - Stephanie Puissant
Market Day - Tricia MacDonald
Books for Kids - Hollie Linder
Book Fair - Tricia MacDonald and Hollie Linder
4th Grade Trip - Jeanne Nolle
Field Day - Nola Oberhofer