By: Mackenzie Zimmerman and Madi Rawls
October: make templates and plan on going to upcoming school events
November-December: make sure all first deadline pages are completed and ready to be edited
February-March: make sure all second deadline pages are competed and ready to be edited
April- make sure all pages are completed and edited, make sure all tagging is done
Make sure that tagging is done throughout the whole year, and make sure that you are going to important club meetings and after/before school activities!
2. consistently tag photos
3. create catchy titles
4. take high quality pictures
5. always stay on task
6. try to get everyone in the yearbook at least 3 times
7. meet the deadlines on time
8. be creative
9. don't be afraid to ask for help!
10. make sure your page and the page next to yours are on the same track