Monday Morning Memo: ECMS
Week #9 September 28-October 2
Words of Inspiration from Ms. Conrad's class...
TEACH, LEARN, and be GREAT this week!
5- Day Forecast
- Leadership meeting at 9:30am in the Principal's Conference room
- Picture Retakes (you will receive an email from Mr. Wilkerson)
- Local School Council Meeting at 4:30pm in the Map room
Tuesday, September 29
- Football: EC@Lee-Game time 5:00pm
- 9 weeks exams are due to Ms. Matthews-Curtis for review
Wednesday, September 30
- Dr. Jackson/Ms. Busby off campus at 12:00pm
- EC Expert: Google Classroom at 4:00pm in Brandy Davis' room
Thursday, October 1
- Happy Thursday!
Friday, October 2
- Happy Friday!
To Do List/ Reminders
- Submit 9 weeks exam to Ms. Matthews-Curtis on September 29th.
- Review Teacher Assessment Training Information at the following link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2rX1b635qyvfjV6SlRfejJZeUVBX2FyQ1dSazUtX3NRaDZFMFFhMWpKTkxMVml5a0tUQVU
- Have you updated your account on the State Health Benefits website? Remember, you must have an updated account prior to meeting with the benefits counselor: https://myshbpga.adp.com/shbp/
- Check out the link for Open Enrollment at ECMS: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2rX1b635qyva3BSSHk5bnJSMjQ
TEACHING and LEARNING at ECMS...
PRONOUNS Learning Stations with 6th grade ELA...
Kudos to the PE Department...
General Information about Milestones Testing this year: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1JQ1xiuZ6pD9bi9VC_7mRBMhVhkhn5KczMwFOlpai3IY/edit#slide=id.p4
October Birthdays: Happy Birthday to YOU!
17- Ms. Tillison
18- Mr. Berrios
21- Ms. Hicks
28- Ms. Gordon
28- Ms. DuCharme
31- Coach Smith