QR Codes in the Classroom
No more typing loooooong addresses!
Why would I want to use QR Codes?
First, the kids need a QR Code reader on their iPads. Have them go to the App Store and get i-nigma. By using a QR Scanner, students can scan the QR code and it will take them straight to that website! Super fast and super easy!
You will need to create a QR code online for your students to scan with the i-nigma app.
Find the website you want them to go to and follow these steps!
- Make sure "Website URL" is selected in #1.
- Type or paste the URL into the box in #2.
- Wait for the QR to change in the preview box on right.
- Open the i-nigma app on your iPad and scan the code on your computer screen.
- Tap View Online.
- Make sure it goes to the right website! [If it doesn't, redo it!]
- On your computer, click Download QR code under the QR.
- Go into your downloads folder and it'll be named qrcode.######. Change the name to the website name so you don't forget that it goes too!
- Print the QR code and place it in your center. Or make a flip chart and put it on there.
Students will open the i-nigma app and scan the code to go to the website.