iPad Class - Digital Storytelling
Keynote and Paper slide and iMovie, Oh my!
Present a story about the pictures you have on your device.
If you do not have personal photos, go to Google and save related photos.
Self paced activity. Read the directions and see how you could do!
- How could you create a similar activity for your students like this?
- What was the most valuable part of this activity?
- How is your confidence of moving through the iPad compare to before the class?
Paper Slide Videos
- This is another use of video to use for instruction
- What do you need to build a Paper Slide Video?
- How could you use this form in your classroom?
What are the benefits/drawbacks to using iMovie instead of Trailers?
What must you include when creating an iMovie to make it smooth in the classroom?
How does iMovie represent Digital Storytelling?