Do What is Right * Perform With Excellence * Respect Others
Living and Learning the Falcon Way
HEB ISD Core Messages
1. Students are responsible for their learning.
2. Quality teachers and effective schools are essential to students’ learning.
3. Parents and patrons are vital partners in the educational process.
4. A safe environment for every student and employee is a prerequisite to learning.
5. Decisions and actions, at all levels, focus and support effective student learning.
School Spirit Days!
We've got spirit, yes we do!
We would like our students to show their school spirit by wearing their school shirt or special attire on the following designated days:
March 3: College Colors Day!
March 10: Falcon Fanatics Spirit Day!
March 17: Falcon Fanatics Spirit Day!
March 24: Falcon Fanatics Spirit Day!
March 31: Falcon Fanatics Spirit Day!
- 3/1 Suzuki Group Concert @ 5:30 pm
- 3/2 Read Across America Day!
- 3/2 Math Family Night! 6:00 pm
- 3/3 Report Cards Go Home
- 3/4 **SATURDAY** PTA BOOK SWAP and HEBISD SHOWCASE
- 3/6 Fourth Grade Writing Camp Day 4 after school
- 3/7 Reading DBA Grades 3,4,6 Campus Closed to Visitors
- 3/9 PTA Meeting and Cruising the Continents Family Night @ 6:30 pm
- 3/12 *SUNDAY* Daylight Savings Time "Spring Forward!"
- 3/13-17 SPRING BREAK
- 3/20-24 Spring Book Fair
- 3/21 Second Grade Field Trip to Casa Manana
- 3/23 Book Fair Grandparent's Night! Book Fair open 3-6
- 3/23 Kinder Field Trip to Casa Manana
- 3/24 Progress Reports go Home
- 3/28 STAAR Writing Grade 4
- 3/28 STAAR Math Grade 5
- 3/29 STAAR Reading Grade 5
- 3/28-29 Campus Closed to Visitors for State Testing
- 3/31 K-3 Character Program@ 1:30 in cafeteria... Thank you PTA!!
This is a living document! Check back often for changes.
PARENT UNIVERSITY 2016-2017
Send Yearbook Photos Now!
Please send yearbook photos to email@example.com
Remember to include the names, grades, and event for each photo.