NSSD Chromebook Return / Survey
Distance Learning Feedback / Next Fall Update
Hello NSSD Parents,
NSSD values the feedback from our parents. Due to the closure we will not be conducting our typical end of the year survey with parents. We have replaced this survey with a very brief Distance Learning Feedback Survey. Please repeat for each child.
At this time, we do not have guidance from Oregon Department of Education (ODE) on what school will look like next Fall. We are expecting guidance by June 8. District administrators will focus on this planning over the next two weeks and we will communicate to parents by the end of the month.
Chromebook Return Schedule
Please review the following information;
- Each location will have a separate entry and exit points. Blue tape will be on the floor to ensure social distancing.
- Parents will show the staff member the number on the envelope and/or tell them your child's name.
- Staff will check off the name down on the inventory list.
- Parents are to exit.
- We ask families to limit pick up to one family member to the maximum extent possible to limit the number of people in the gym at one time.
Stayton High School (Field House)
- Tuesday, June 9: 3:00pm - 6:00pm
- Wednesday, June 10: 9:00am-12:00pm & 1:00pm-3:30pm
Stayton Intermediate Middle School (Intermediate Gym)
- Tuesday, June 9: 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Wednesday, June 10: 2:00pm - 6:00pm
Stayton Elementary School
- Tuesday, June 9: 4:00 pm - 7:00pm
- Wednesday, June 10: 10:00am-12:00pm & 5:00pm - 8:00pm
- Tuesday, June 9: 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Wednesday, June 10: 9:00am -12:00pm
- Tuesday, June 9: 11:30am - 2:00pm
- Wednesday, June 10: 10:30am - 2:00pm
- Chromebooks are provided for checkout to assist students in having access to school authorized programs and to complete coursework or homework. Parents and students are agreeing to utilize this device for educational purposes in compliance with board policies IIBGA, IIBGA/AR and the Electronic Communication Agreement signed at the time of registration. Any intentional or negligent damage that occurs will be handled through the technology department and parents may be liable for the repair and/or replacement cost (value est. $200)