Resort In Lonavala
A ‘Must – Visit’ Resort In Lonavala
Today’s busy lifestyle does not give us many opportunities to relax and unwind. Some days you just want to get away from the bustle of the city for a short holiday or a Weekend. Located just about 40 miles from Pune, Lonavala certainly proves to be a promising destination for that relaxing time. Set far away from the crowd and noise of a busy city like Mumbai, Lonavala houses some of the most beautiful resorts in the country. With the promise of great view points and luxurious facilities, these resorts are the best way to recharge your mind and body before you get back to your everyday chores. Whether luxury is on your mind or you simply want to get pampered with great service these resorts are worth checking out. Here is a list of some of the best options available for your stay in Lonavala:
• Della Adventure can be described as the perfect getaway for holidays. It offers more than just 150 spacious rooms. Each room is furnished with a king size bed, Wi-Fi, big screen TV, luxury bathrooms and a Jacuzzi. At Della Adventures, you can have your fill of adrenaline rushing activities such as paintball and buggy ride. Equipped with a fitness centre and a swimming pool, this sounds like the best place to relax for your entire family.
• For those looking for a quiet place to stay and unwind, a few days at the Mystica Resort can be the best choice. 45 guestrooms in this resort are elegantly decorated and offer great comfort. Located at Khandala’s mystic hills and spread across five acres of paradise, this resort is a perfect destination for weekends or vacations.
• If you want to feel like a royalty, Dukes Retreat is the place to go. The property houses 80 state of the art rooms that can be perfect for both family outings and corporate activities. For a larger number of people, one can book cottages at great prices.
• The beautiful Upper Deck Resort is surrounded by lush greenery. This is an ideal destination to enjoy fresh air and unwind. This resort is a perfect place to relax and forget all your worries. All 58 huge guestrooms that the property features, offer stunning scenic views of the surrounding hills.
• Kumar Resort is another pleasant option for vacationing in Lonavala. The place is designed with a twist as it features a great water park with 6 huge swimming pools, 11 exciting slides and a rain dance floor. The resort is the perfect weekend getaway for families with children. Here the accommodation comes in different categories, with various rooms and suites. The resort offers a variety of options to best fit all budgets and preferences.
The resorts discussed above are some of the best options available for a weekend retreat at Lonavala. There are others like The Lagoona Resort, The Orchard Resort or the Cloud 9 Hills Resort. With picturesque locations, great service and so many options to relax, Lonavala can be considered as heaven on earth. If you are looking for some great fun, Lonavala is the place to go.