Super Solar Cookies!
By: Hannah and Grace
Our Experiment and Materials
Variables and Controlled Conditions
Procedure We Will Use
2. We will spread foil inside both boxes.
3. We lay an even amount of cookies in each box evenly spaced.
4. We will put a thermometer under one cookie per box.
5. We close the boxes to begin the cooking process.
6. We check the cookies every three minutes for 36 minutes.
7. Eat our solar cookies.
*We also noticed that when we were about 20 minutes into it, the small box of cookies started to bake when the large solar oven cookies did not. We think that because the temperatures inside the smaller box was higher than the larger box.